CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Somethings Blog Candy Winner.....

What a fantastic turnout for this week's challenge!! Thanks to everyone who played and to our amazing Guest design team for helping out!!



The winner of the Coconut Scrapshop Gift Certificate is....

Here are your random numbers:40
Timestamp: 2008-08-29 11:36:22 UTC


Toni said...
Love the DT cards, here is my card. xx

Congrats Toni!!!
Email me and I'll get all the info you need on the gift certificate to you!!

Hope everyone can play again this week!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Congrats Toni! Hope you enjoy your shopping!!!

smiles from Korea,
Jami

Toni said...

ooooooooooh I won!! I'm so excited, never won any blog candy before! Have emailed you Erin. Toni xxx