CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Scrap Page Challenge Winner!

Morning Everyone!

Sorry for the late post on the blog candy winner this week. I want to thank the ladies who played along with the challenge. It was a tough one, but your pages were fantastic! So fun to see what everyone looks like.

The winner of the Coconut Scrap Shop gift certificate as chosen by random.org is....
Here are your random numbers: 2
Timestamp: 2008-08-01 12:44:11 UTC

That's Lynn who said...
I got mine done in time! Woo Hoo! This was kind of hard, but had fun once I figured out what to do. :-)Here's my page: http://lwdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/stamp-something-scrapbook-challenge.htmlThanks for another good challenge! All your pages turned out really nice!

Congrats Lynn! Contact me and I'll forward your info to Alex and she'll email you the gift certificate when she returns from convention.

Stay tuned for this week's challenge...coming right up! :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

AWESOME!!! What a great way to start off my day! Thank you!!! I'm so excited!!!

Julia said...

Congrats to you!!

Chrissie said...

These cards are simply stunning.I don't know if I will be able to reach this standard!
Chrissie