CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE WINNER OF THE FALL SOMETHINGS CHALLENGE....

Hi all!! Just a quick post to say (1) you ALL ROCK!!!! because your submissions were fabulous and I enjoyed all the eye candy as I looked at them (and yes, I saw them all!) and (2) to announce the winner of the blog candy!! So, without further ado, here is the winner:

Random Integer Generator
Random numbers:24
Timestamp: 2008-09-12 00:33:05 UTC


That makes the winner Kathleen - whoohoo Kathleen, way to go girl!!!! This is what Kathleen had to say:
This is the first blog challenge I've entered and hopefully my entry fullfils the brief!My entry is on my blog here: http://kookaburracrafts.blogspot.com/2008/09/witching-hour.html Keeping my fingers crossed to get my hands on the lovely prize!!Kathleen

Just goes to show, it pays to play, lol!! Kathleen, please send me your addy, so I can send these yummy goodies right on out to you!!!! You guys all did such a wonderful job, it does my heart good to see what everyone creates, you all are so talented!!! And, you made my challenge a lot of fun so I thankyou for that!! Stay tuned for Melissa's challenge tomorrow - you totally DO NOT want to miss it, it ROCKS!!!! Yep, I already know what it is *wink* Smooches ladies!!!

5 comments:

Charleneanne said...

woohoo congratulations Kathleen. This was so fun

Debbie said...

Yayyy congrats Kathleen :) Im off to work on this weeks challenge :D

Kathleen said...

OMG!! I can't believe I've won my very first blog challenge. This is definitely an incentive to do more. And with such a great prize!!!
Thanks again
Kathleen

Deborah said...

Congrats Kathleen! Way to much fun aye? Deb

Kathleen said...

Just wanted to check that you got my email as I havent heard anything back.
Kathleen