CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Something from Summer Vacation ~ WINNER

Evening everyone!!

Boy were you all busy during your summer vacations!! Thank you for finding the time to craft with us!!!! We certainly enjoy seeing what you create! Now onto the winner of our prize vault goodies.....
Here are your random numbers:55
Timestamp: 2009-08-20 23:39:08 UTC

That is...............
55. Katie Tate

Katie email me, Erin, with your addy and I'll get that right out to you!!

See you all tomorrow for another challenge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout examples and lovely theme I'm definately going to try it this summer ...
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Katie said...

WOW!
I only just dropped back and look what I missed!
Thanks so much :)