CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bling it Somethings ~Winners~

Evening everyone!!
Thanks for making this our biggest challenge yet!!! Let's try to beat it next week! Sound good??Onto the winners......

Our top 5 stampers....
12. Sandie
39. All pink girl
66. Peg
140. Heike
162. Norma

Congrats Ladies!!! Don't forget to grab your blinkie!!

Before choosing tonight's icopic winner, I want to thank icopic for sponsoring this fun challenge!!!
And the winner of the Spicas is........

Here are your random numbers:

103 

Timestamp: 2009-10-22 23:00:45 UTC

that's....103. Alanna. Alanna email me, Erin, and I'll get those out to you ASAP!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

I'm so excited. Thanks so much. I've emailed you Erin.

Dawn Wheeler said...

O M G thank you so much xxx
what an honour to be one of your top 5
thank you
hugs to the DT ,Dawnxxxx

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations ladies! Your creations are so fabulous!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the top 5! It is a huge honor!