CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

October Digi Day ~WINNERS and TOP 5~

What a fun digi week!!!!  Thanks for playing along and a huge thanks to all our fabulous sponsors!!
Now onto the winners...
The team picked the following for the top 5 this week....

Congrats ladies don't forget to grab your badge in the sidebar!!!

Now for our prize winners....

Here are your random numbers:
302 48 98 183 180
Timestamp: 2010-10-29 12:29:28 UTC
Digi Doodle
Prairie Fairy
Sassy Studios
Some odd Girl
Whimsy Stamps

Way to go ladies!!!!  Please email Denise AND Erin so we can get the prizes out to you ASAP!!  

See you in a few moments with another challenge!

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all the winners
great job
hugs angelique

Peggy said...

THANK YOU! I am so happy to have my card picked as a top 5. I will wear the badge proudly on my blog.

Ellibelle said...

Congrats to all of the winners!!

Christine said...

Yooo Hooo 180 thats me thank you so much off to email ASAP..congrats to all the other winners..

smiles Christine xx

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Thank you! Totally made my day!

Vixykins said...

Fankoo muchly for my Top 5! Much appreciated x